Tuesday 19 August 2014

Hammer Pant

Haii bloggers,
Hope you all had a wonderful sunday, bcuz mine was a blast.
Ok, without too much talking let's start.
This was last 2 Sundays ago, again I'm sorry for the late post, see reason on my previous post ( cooliester ).

I was almost late for church, and I'm also one of the church choir members, so I woke late , and didn't have much time to choose the outfits, and big thanks to my loving mother, my helper of all times here on this planet, I guess I'm talking too much so let's continue.
So since I was late and out of choice, I picked aome casual outfits and just when I was about to leave, my momma screamed in a shock tune, and I got scared and turned to her, and she said "What in the world are you wearing?" Me : "Well they're clothes, and as long as they're not bad and decent, I'm going to wear them at church".
Mom : "aaaa plz, my daughter, I beg eh, I beg you come and change.
Me : " I'm already late.
Mom: " I'm going to help you come".

So the outfits I wore in this pics were piked by my momma. I wore a black and white stripped hammer pants with a back open channel shirt and a black and white pair of sneakers.
I'm don't really like to wear shirts alone like that without any jacket on top of it, idk why!
And so I added my DIY denim jacket on top, (and my mom hates this ) but yeah, and I carried my DIY Studded denim Backpack, just to help the jackect. And I also wore my DIY studded bracelets.

For my hair, I don't even think I should mention that, but duh, I didn't have choice so I just tied a few of them up and released the rest. But I havebmy snapback on my bag.

I really love this glasses of mine, so I brought it with me. Hahah
I had so much fun bike racing with my junior brother and ofcourse my bestfriend of all times, ma babe sister.
( not jayden smith inspired anymore, but maman inspired, lol, if u know what I mean.

Thx, y'all for for passing by, plz don't forget 4o like and comment. iLY Y'ALL...♥♥♥
$TAY BEAUTIFUL AND HEALTHY...★★★

2 comments:

  1. Hi Emerald!

    I am Anastasha Asri, a research student from University of Kent. I was wondering if I could ask you to do me a favour? I am currently conducting an academic research on "The Adoption of E-Commerce by Zalora and Its Implication Toward Consumer Purchasing Behaviour in Southeast Asia."


    It'd be really great if you could help to complete this simple survey (see link below) and share it with your family and friends. This survey questionnaire would not take more than five minutes of your time.
    Your help is very much appreciated. Thank you!

    https://qtrial2014.az1.qualtrics.com/SE/?SID=SV_bjzCfBfpUPqwQDP​​

    ReplyDelete